Intercom systems are used to develop two-way communication in a building. Intercom systems are often used as security to access a place. This is used to stop unauthorized personnel from entering. An assigned employee or homeowner can see and/or hear the person from within the building. Seeing is by using closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras. Both parties are able to communicate with each other via the intercom system. This makes for better security at the entrance of a building.
On The Go Intercom Services
- Intercom installation and repair
- Request to enter or exit facility
- Single or multiple door control
- Voltage or volt free contacts to accommodate locking mechanisms
- Standby battery backup in the event of a power outage
- Exterior proximity reader and proximity tags
Our Intercom Products
- Single home intercoms
- Phone entry systems
- Video entry systems
- Multi-tenant building buzzers
- Entrance panels
- Replacement models
Our licensed technicians are available 24 hours a day to make sure your property is safe and secure.